L2C Teachers experiences: New translations!
As explained on the dedicated news item, during the 36th Science Project Workshop, the KA2 L2C Learning Leadership for Change Project interviewed teachers about the implementation of Shared Leadership in their School. Teachers and Head of Schools shared how fostering a new culture in schools in helped teachers, students, and parents take responsibility for leadership in the school community.
We have now the pleasure to share the video subtitles in Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish! Here the video of their experiences, tips and challenges.
Thanks to the leaders who starred in this video:
- Camilleri, Suzanne. St Nicholas College Rabat Middle School, Malta
- Cohen, Ana. Agrupamento de Escolas de Alcanena, Portugal
- Labbe, Tim. RHIZO Lyceum OLV Vlaanderen, Belgium
- Ruggiero, Laura. I.C. Figline Valdarno, Italy
- Valle Santos, Elena. IES Los Sauces, Spain