All the visuals and messages suggested for the promotion of The Shared Leadership in Your School MOOC in social media can be found on the right.
The Learning Leadership for Change: Shared Leadership in Your School course aims to foster school leadership and effective networking. The course will provide you with an opportunity to gain knowledge on the multiple aspects of shared leadership, in theory, and bring it to action, while at the same time learning from other schools practices on the topic and exchange good practices with others.
Don't forget to follow the related social media activities and updates by using the hashtag #l2c_eu and #l2cMOOC on Twitter and Facebook.
During the course, course takers will be able to:
- Understand what is Shared/Distributed Leadership approach in schools and why it is important for the school development process
- Learn what are the core elements of Shared Leadership approach and examine how they are practiced in your school reality
- Learn how a school vision, evidence gathering and collaboration contribute to school change
- Learn what is the role of sharing leaders and teacher leaders
- Learn how to draft an action plan incorporating Shared Leadership approach in your school
This training is free and open to anyone interested in completing it. The course is available on the European Schoolnet Academy. In order to take part in the course, participants need to create an account if they do not have one already, and register for the course. Participants will receive digital course certificate upon completion of the full course.